Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need higher volume on my iPad?

My highest set volume on my mini iPad is too low. Can I override the setting?

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 6:47 AM

Hello:) Is this what you have tried?

How to make an iPad louder by adjusting the volume limit

1. Go to Settings and either search for Volume Limit or navigate to "Music" and then tap "Volume Limit." ...
  2. If your volume isn't at the maximum setting, use your finger to move the button all the way to the right. ...
  3. With your Volume Limit off, test the iPad volume again.

Also try this:

Try this - Reset the iPad by holding down on the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons. (This is equivalent to rebooting your computer.)

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 6:47 AM in response to carolefromhummelstown

Hello:) Is this what you have tried?

How to make an iPad louder by adjusting the volume limit

1. Go to Settings and either search for Volume Limit or navigate to "Music" and then tap "Volume Limit." ...
  2. If your volume isn't at the maximum setting, use your finger to move the button all the way to the right. ...
  3. With your Volume Limit off, test the iPad volume again.

Also try this:

Try this - Reset the iPad by holding down on the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons. (This is equivalent to rebooting your computer.)

~Katana-San~

I need higher volume on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.