Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Mini Siri Voice

I have had this homepod mini for 3 weeks and have siri at full volume, she says this will be very loud, it that alright? I say yes she says volume at max... The volume is so low at max that the echo I have just at volume 7 is louder than the homepod mini. Is this a software issue or a defect? This is making me really regret getting a homepod mini and I was planning on replacing my 6 Echo's with 6 Homepod mini's.

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 11:21 AM

Ok I just tested my mini and now it’s not letting me have media at a different volume than Siri. I also tested if I could manually raise the volume by pressing the volume + while Siri spoke, like you can with an iPhone when you can’t hear siri. Didn’t work.

100% is pretty loud on mine but not loud like the big HomePods. If you find it’s very faint you might want to try a reset but you would need to set it all back up again . Try the pressing the top method to do a hard reset: Reset HomePod - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 11:21 AM in response to Dc5_Dina

Ok I just tested my mini and now it’s not letting me have media at a different volume than Siri. I also tested if I could manually raise the volume by pressing the volume + while Siri spoke, like you can with an iPhone when you can’t hear siri. Didn’t work.

100% is pretty loud on mine but not loud like the big HomePods. If you find it’s very faint you might want to try a reset but you would need to set it all back up again . Try the pressing the top method to do a hard reset: Reset HomePod - Apple Support

HomePod Mini Siri Voice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.