Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contacts screen stuck in groups

How do I use my contacts list when it’s stuck in groups?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 10:36 AM

I am assuming that the Groups screen is showing in the Contacts app and you cannot get out of it to get to the actual Contacts list.

You can try closing the app completely and here is ➔ How to Force Close your app(s) on the iPhone.

If that does not work or you have difficulty closing the app(s) then-Force restart iPhone 8

Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 10:36 AM in response to Wuta710Drag

I am assuming that the Groups screen is showing in the Contacts app and you cannot get out of it to get to the actual Contacts list.

You can try closing the app completely and here is ➔ How to Force Close your app(s) on the iPhone.

If that does not work or you have difficulty closing the app(s) then-Force restart iPhone 8

Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

contacts screen stuck in groups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.