Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts problem on iMac

why does my Contacts list show only my sub-group and not my entire list? It's enabled in iCloud settings and not maxed out. It shows perfectly fine on my iPhone.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 12:38 PM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities author40,

From our understanding, your contact list is only showing the sub-group not the entire list. We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article Limits for iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, and Maps.

We recommend checking out this link for more information on how to create and manage contact groups on your Mac: Create and change groups in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Please keep in mind an update has been released. Updating can help with most irregularities the device is experiencing. Please back up your device and update it to the latest version of macOS. For more information, check out: Upgrade to macOS Monterey - Official Apple Support and Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps and kindest regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 12:38 PM in response to author40

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities author40,

From our understanding, your contact list is only showing the sub-group not the entire list. We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article Limits for iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, and Maps.

We recommend checking out this link for more information on how to create and manage contact groups on your Mac: Create and change groups in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Please keep in mind an update has been released. Updating can help with most irregularities the device is experiencing. Please back up your device and update it to the latest version of macOS. For more information, check out: Upgrade to macOS Monterey - Official Apple Support and Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps and kindest regards!

Contacts problem on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.