Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

troubles download movie

When I am trying to download a movie I bought on Apple TV to my MacBook Pro, it doesn't work. With my iPhone it works. I have enough space to download with the Macbook so I don't understand, please help me.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:29 AM

Hi Diego888,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. You mentioned that you have enough space to download the movie on your MacBook. Do you have enough space to play it? Playing the movie also takes storage as this needs to open an app to run. If you are tight on storage space, try creating as much as you can before playing. If you are receiving a specific error pointing to a different issue, resolve that issue first. Also, be sure to keep your devices updated. If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app, check out all the steps in this link.

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 10:29 AM in response to Diego888

Hi Diego888,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. You mentioned that you have enough space to download the movie on your MacBook. Do you have enough space to play it? Playing the movie also takes storage as this needs to open an app to run. If you are tight on storage space, try creating as much as you can before playing. If you are receiving a specific error pointing to a different issue, resolve that issue first. Also, be sure to keep your devices updated. If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app, check out all the steps in this link.

Have a great day.

troubles download movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.