Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I contact a previous owner to unlock their activation/unlink their account to an Apple product? I would be glad to return or purchase their product honestly.

I purchase an Apple Watch 6 series through a 3 party, which was dishonest. I would like to honestly purchase this watch or would be happy to send this watch to the owner if they would like it back. I just want to make it right. I’m willing to pay the extra money in order to make things right.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 8:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 1:11 AM

The person that you bought this watch from needs to follow all the steps in this link;

Prepare the watch so the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and put it down to experience.

1 reply

How can I contact a previous owner to unlock their activation/unlink their account to an Apple product? I would be glad to return or purchase their product honestly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.