Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use a chromebook

can i use a chrome book to restore it

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 12:02 PM

No.

Mac or Windows PC ONLY as you may need to install the iTunes application for older Macs and Windows PC.

If NO access to a Mac or Windows computer, you will have to seek help from a good friend or family member to help you out

OR

Search online to locate and call contact your nearest, “local” Apple Store location to try/attempt to make an appointment to get your Apple iPad upgraded/updated to its latest iPadOS 14.6.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 12:02 PM in response to westtwest16

No.

Mac or Windows PC ONLY as you may need to install the iTunes application for older Macs and Windows PC.

If NO access to a Mac or Windows computer, you will have to seek help from a good friend or family member to help you out

OR

Search online to locate and call contact your nearest, “local” Apple Store location to try/attempt to make an appointment to get your Apple iPad upgraded/updated to its latest iPadOS 14.6.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

can i use a chromebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.