Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm signed in to Apple One but all Apple TV+ content is blocked with a "Subscribe" button.

I recently switched to a bundled Apple One subscription and while Apple TV+ shows that I'm signed in, I can't access content. This is true on all devices -- iPhone, Roku, web browser -- how do I play without starting a another paid subscription? FWIW, this is in the middle of a free trial period (I would've just paid for this month had that been an option) and Apple Music access is uninterrupted.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 4:49 AM

The Apple One trial is for services that you do not or did not subscribe to before. After the trial period, Apple One would cover the whole bundle. For a seamless transition, you could have started a month earlier. If you re-subscribe to Apple TV+ now, that that should last for the remainder of the Apple One trial. And then Apple One paid would take over, and then the separate Apple TV+ should be canceled automatically.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 4:49 AM in response to jacethecrowl

The Apple One trial is for services that you do not or did not subscribe to before. After the trial period, Apple One would cover the whole bundle. For a seamless transition, you could have started a month earlier. If you re-subscribe to Apple TV+ now, that that should last for the remainder of the Apple One trial. And then Apple One paid would take over, and then the separate Apple TV+ should be canceled automatically.

I'm signed in to Apple One but all Apple TV+ content is blocked with a "Subscribe" button.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.