Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Will Not Work w/ an Apple One Subscription

I used to have separate Apple Subscriptions for me and my wife. Apple Music for both, iCloud for both, and me with a separate Apple TV+ subscription. I recently bundled into an Apple One Family plan so that we could have both and just have one payment a month. While I can still listen to Apple Music, it will no longer let me watch Apple TV+ originals. My individual Apple TV+ subscription expired and since then it keeps asking me to join Apple TV+ every time I want to watch a show. So I cancelled my Apple One plan, let it expire and then re-subscribed. I still get the same message every time I try to watch any Apple Original on either my iPad, iPhone, Apple TV or any Apple TV app such as on my Roku. It seems that you cannot watch Apple TV+ with an Apple One Subscription. This is infuriating. I think I solved the issue however, I simply canceled my Apple One Subscription and only signed up for Apple Music. Apple TV+ is not worth the headache that this continues to cause.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 10:16 AM

My Apple One subscription lets me watch Apple TV+, so it does work.

To share shareable subscriptions, you will need to set up Family Sharing for those accounts. You don’t mention that.

Not sure on which account you did subscribe to Apple One. Apple One starts with a 1 month trial to bundle services to which you haven’t had a trial before. That means that Apple TV+ should have a 1 month overlap for previous subscribers, or else you would need to wait one month.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2022 10:16 AM in response to jasonfromlawrenceburg

My Apple One subscription lets me watch Apple TV+, so it does work.

To share shareable subscriptions, you will need to set up Family Sharing for those accounts. You don’t mention that.

Not sure on which account you did subscribe to Apple One. Apple One starts with a 1 month trial to bundle services to which you haven’t had a trial before. That means that Apple TV+ should have a 1 month overlap for previous subscribers, or else you would need to wait one month.

Apple TV+ Will Not Work w/ an Apple One Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.