Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung SmartThings app

I have problems accessing my photos in Samsung SmartThings app. So I can upload artwork on my Samsung Frame TV. Any tips and solutions?!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 4:58 PM

Same issue I have a older iPhone 6 so may not be compatible, I resorted to using my laptop and saving pictures to my jumpdrive just be sure to use 3840x2160 pic size , then plug jumpdrive into the one connect box and it will open up the option to be able to save your pictures to the “art store “ once there you can edit and change the mats and colours, this is the only way I have found to get this to work until I get a newer phone or samaodoes Aomori fix the app problem

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2021 4:58 PM in response to 123tommyp

Same issue I have a older iPhone 6 so may not be compatible, I resorted to using my laptop and saving pictures to my jumpdrive just be sure to use 3840x2160 pic size , then plug jumpdrive into the one connect box and it will open up the option to be able to save your pictures to the “art store “ once there you can edit and change the mats and colours, this is the only way I have found to get this to work until I get a newer phone or samaodoes Aomori fix the app problem

Aug 31, 2021 6:11 AM in response to Nork II

Follow up to SmartThings app crashing , still not working, why I resorted to using laptop to save pictures to jumpdrive , I’m not “techy” by any means , works well for artwork or pictures if you google 3840x2160 art you’ll get a ton of options to surf, downloading from some sites can be a learning curve but once you find a easy one save that site to your favourites for the future. downloading personal photos I haven’t been able to try it yet , seems that the 3840x2160 size is what the “frame” likes to fill the full screen on a 55”tv but other size photos might work on smaller or larger size TVs, this is what size I found in need to use to be able to edit the mats and colour choices and get full coverage on my screen, Only able to do esitsusing the remote but at least can get new artwork loaded for a change of scenery. Phone app still doesn’t work hope that Samsung is able to update something to correct issue

Samsung SmartThings app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.