Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: How to delete your Apple ID account

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've established a new apple ID sometime ago when I set up my new email address however I just purchased a new iphone 12 and i cant open some of my apps i thin because they are associated with by old email address therefore my old apple id.

how do I delete an old Apple ID, just purchased a new iPhone 12 and everything transfer ok except a few things that were tied to my old apple ID, I have no access to that old email address.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 1:37 PM

Make sure it’s your current ID at Settings > your name > Media and Purchases. Then Delete those apps and redownload them using the current Apple ID instead.

1 reply

I've established a new apple ID sometime ago when I set up my new email address however I just purchased a new iphone 12 and i cant open some of my apps i thin because they are associated with by old email address therefore my old apple id.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.