Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you answer calls on AirPod pros?

Can you answer calls on AirPods pros?

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 5:58 PM

Hello BigLexxx,

You sure can! Make sure to also check out the other parts of the "Air Pods and other headphones" section of the iPhone Users Guide to see the full functionality available. I have pasted the section about calls and Air Pod Pro's below for you.

Make and answer calls with AirPods on iPhone - Apple Support

"Make and answer calls with AirPods Pro

• Make a call: Say “Hey Siri,” then say something like “Call Eliza’s mobile.”
  • You can also set either of your AirPods to summon Siri when you press and hold the Force Sensor. See Change the name and other settings for AirPods Pro.
  • Answer or end a call: Press the Force Sensor on either of your AirPods.
  • Note: If you turn on Announce Calls with Siri, you can also answer or decline a call using your voice (iOS 14.5 or later).
  • Decline an incoming phone call and send it directly to voicemail: Double-press the Force Sensor.
  • Answer a second phone call: To put the first call on hold and answer the new one, press the Force Sensor. You can then do the following: 
    • To switch between calls, press the Force Sensor.
    • To end the current call and switch to the one on hold, double-press the Force Sensor."

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 5:58 PM in response to BigLexxx

Hello BigLexxx,

You sure can! Make sure to also check out the other parts of the "Air Pods and other headphones" section of the iPhone Users Guide to see the full functionality available. I have pasted the section about calls and Air Pod Pro's below for you.

Make and answer calls with AirPods on iPhone - Apple Support

"Make and answer calls with AirPods Pro

• Make a call: Say “Hey Siri,” then say something like “Call Eliza’s mobile.”
  • You can also set either of your AirPods to summon Siri when you press and hold the Force Sensor. See Change the name and other settings for AirPods Pro.
  • Answer or end a call: Press the Force Sensor on either of your AirPods.
  • Note: If you turn on Announce Calls with Siri, you can also answer or decline a call using your voice (iOS 14.5 or later).
  • Decline an incoming phone call and send it directly to voicemail: Double-press the Force Sensor.
  • Answer a second phone call: To put the first call on hold and answer the new one, press the Force Sensor. You can then do the following: 
    • To switch between calls, press the Force Sensor.
    • To end the current call and switch to the one on hold, double-press the Force Sensor."

I hope this helps.

Can you answer calls on AirPod pros?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.