Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to redeem my 3 months Apple fitness

I bought a Apple Watch in January/February this year and I would like to try Apple fitness free for 3 months but I can’t see how to do it. Can anyone help?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 11:39 PM

If you activated the Apple Watch in January/February, it might be to late to do so:

Offer must be claimed in the Fitness app within 3 months after first setting up your eligible device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. If you’ve purchased your eligible Apple Watch before the launch of Apple Fitness+, you will have 3 months starting on the launch date to redeem.

copied from: Get three months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 11:39 PM in response to Vonny2003

If you activated the Apple Watch in January/February, it might be to late to do so:

Offer must be claimed in the Fitness app within 3 months after first setting up your eligible device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. If you’ve purchased your eligible Apple Watch before the launch of Apple Fitness+, you will have 3 months starting on the launch date to redeem.

copied from: Get three months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch.

How to redeem my 3 months Apple fitness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.