Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i make my phone make a noise when its not charging

How can I make my iPhone make a noise when it stops charging ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 10:40 AM

You can’t. What do you mean by “stops charging?” When the phone reaches 100% it stops charging, but if you leave it connected the power adapter will continue to power the phone. This is a good thing, as over the long term it reduces the need to charge the battery as frequently, and it is discharge/charge cycles that eat away at the battery’s maximum capacity.

Or do you mean if the power source fails and the phone stops charging? If you use a quality power source and cable this will never happen, so there would be no point in reporting it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 10:40 AM in response to Margieo13

You can’t. What do you mean by “stops charging?” When the phone reaches 100% it stops charging, but if you leave it connected the power adapter will continue to power the phone. This is a good thing, as over the long term it reduces the need to charge the battery as frequently, and it is discharge/charge cycles that eat away at the battery’s maximum capacity.

Or do you mean if the power source fails and the phone stops charging? If you use a quality power source and cable this will never happen, so there would be no point in reporting it.

how can i make my phone make a noise when its not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.