Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match

My iTunes Match isn’t working anymore. Every time I go to upload an album it gets to the step “matching your music with songs in the iTunes Store” and it just stops. It freezes at that step and won’t get past it. I’ve tried multiple devices and networks and get the same result. I’ve contacted Apple Support and haven’t had any help. It’s been almost two weeks like this. Any help would be appreciated.

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 3:27 AM

Try holding down option+cmd as you launch iTunes/Music to open the library in safe mode. This may clean up any internal issues in the library, any may help with updating your iCloud Music Library.

You might also check your computer for malware with a free trial of Malwarebytes.

tt2

3 replies

Aug 5, 2021 10:38 AM in response to jhorn87

Same here (UK)

I when to RESET / Re install iPad, iPhone, 2x Win10 PC (laptop and Desktop) in a hope of bring the service back to sync my music across devices.

I Upload via iTunes / iCloud on Win10 PC and listen on iPhone, iPad later on.

Home Share still works at home that is something for when I go ins bed not to drag my Laptop into.

BUT we pay money for that service and if it was on Monthly basis I most definately would cancel it BUT it is a pre-paid annual service.

iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.