Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail sent using iCloud in web browser does not appear in sent items

When I send an email from my iCloud account using either a safari or chrome browser, that email is not saved in my sent folder and I have no way of finding emails I’ve sent using browsers.

the only emails in the sent folder are those sent using my iPhone.

is there any fix for this? I mainly use iCloud email via a web browser and I need to be able to find the emails I’ve sent!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:51 AM

Hi LondonNJW,

We see you're having issues with sent emails not showing up as expected in the Sent mailbox as expected. We'd be happy to help work on that with you.

Let's see if the sent mails are set to be saved in an unintended location. First, access your iCloud Mail as normal from the website: iCloud Mail

Then, select the gear wheel in the bottom left area, and choose Preferences. In the Mailboxes section here, ensure the "Save sent messages in:" box is enabled, and that the drop-down box next to it says "Sent". If it's already enabled, and set to be saved to the Sent mailbox, try disabling the option, and then re-enabling it. Be sure to click 'Done' when you're ready.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 9:51 AM in response to LondonNJW

Hi LondonNJW,

We see you're having issues with sent emails not showing up as expected in the Sent mailbox as expected. We'd be happy to help work on that with you.

Let's see if the sent mails are set to be saved in an unintended location. First, access your iCloud Mail as normal from the website: iCloud Mail

Then, select the gear wheel in the bottom left area, and choose Preferences. In the Mailboxes section here, ensure the "Save sent messages in:" box is enabled, and that the drop-down box next to it says "Sent". If it's already enabled, and set to be saved to the Sent mailbox, try disabling the option, and then re-enabling it. Be sure to click 'Done' when you're ready.

Take care.

Mail sent using iCloud in web browser does not appear in sent items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.