Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My computer do not launch and stuck on error message "Your computer restarted because of a problem" and when I tried to reinstall the macOS on the device I was unable to select the disk and the error message was that the disk is unmounted

My computer do not launch and stuck on error message "Your computer restarted because of a problem" and when I tried to reinstall the macOS on the device I was unable to select the disk and the error message was that the disk is unmounted

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 11:34 AM

See if you can start up in safe mode. If you can, could be that you have some incompatible system modification installed . Based on the disc not mounting though, you may have had a drive failure

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.