Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

To put my music on my facebook video

I want to put music on a dancing video for my dance group but the icons are no there on my tablet how can I do this.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 2:52 PM

Unless you composed it, also remember that you will most likely run into copyright problems doing that. Most music is copy protected and you would need to get permission from the artist/label to reproduce it and post it publicly. If you simply have it on your device, there is no problem playing that for your group, but publishing it online may be a problem.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 2:52 PM in response to Cynthia4356

Unless you composed it, also remember that you will most likely run into copyright problems doing that. Most music is copy protected and you would need to get permission from the artist/label to reproduce it and post it publicly. If you simply have it on your device, there is no problem playing that for your group, but publishing it online may be a problem.

To put my music on my facebook video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.