Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty of Apple Watch

I think I might’ve brought my Apple Watch 2 years ago but not sure. For the past year and a half my watch just turns off randomly abour 3 times a day. I haven’t had time to contact about it and just thought it was normal but it keeps happening. I want to know what the next steps are with this as I’m not very impressed as they are meant to be high quality . It is a series 3

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

That is not normal behavior. Most Apple devices come with a limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. Unless you bought additional coverage such as AppleCare or ApplkCare+, I'm sure it is out of warranty. For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

The first (and simplest) thing to try yourself if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM in response to Maddiedavvis10

That is not normal behavior. Most Apple devices come with a limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. Unless you bought additional coverage such as AppleCare or ApplkCare+, I'm sure it is out of warranty. For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

The first (and simplest) thing to try yourself if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Warranty of Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.