Apple Watch Series 8 Problems

Hello, when I first bought the watch, I saw that there was a shadowy black defect on the strap, then when I took it to the Apple Authorized Service, they said that they could not guarantee my watch. Also, although they say that the battery capacity of my watch can last for 16 hours, the battery of my watch only lasts for 4-5 hours. But in wrist detection functions, heartbeat detection, sleep interval data ECG recording… I noticed a glitch in my watch. When I tried to apply for the warranty from Apple support, I got the answer "Sorry, we can't view your warranty data right now". I request the necessary from the authorized units.

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 6:55 AM

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

if it was me then I would read them their warranty rules to them

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

my old apple watch 4 still run all day without a recharge

If you wish to reach out to apple then try  Get Support (apple.com)Contact - Official Apple Support

Or provide them with feedback Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2023 6:55 AM in response to bynana

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

if it was me then I would read them their warranty rules to them

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

my old apple watch 4 still run all day without a recharge

If you wish to reach out to apple then try  Get Support (apple.com)Contact - Official Apple Support

Or provide them with feedback Product Feedback - Apple

Apple Watch Series 8 Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.