Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message and Apps notification do not show on my phone

I recently encounter this problem on my iphone 11 pro. Message notification of apps i frequently used does not show notification anymore. Hence i updated these apps as well as updated the iOS to the latest version i.e. 14.7.1 But problem still persist. I have logged a case with apple support. Please help

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 7:49 PM

sweetmilo Said:

"Message and Apps notification do not show on my phone: I recently encounter this problem on my iphone 11 pro. Message notification of apps i frequently used does not show notification anymore. Hence i updated these apps as well as updated the iOS to the latest version i.e. 14.7.1 But problem still persist. I have logged a case with apple support. Please help"

-------

See if these links have what you need:

Inform Apple of this:

If this has disappeared, then you can recommend to Apple that they include this spec in their iPhone.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what suits their customers' needs and wants in versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone -Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when this began, and how you have troubleshot it thus far
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 7:49 PM in response to sweetmilo

sweetmilo Said:

"Message and Apps notification do not show on my phone: I recently encounter this problem on my iphone 11 pro. Message notification of apps i frequently used does not show notification anymore. Hence i updated these apps as well as updated the iOS to the latest version i.e. 14.7.1 But problem still persist. I have logged a case with apple support. Please help"

-------

See if these links have what you need:

Inform Apple of this:

If this has disappeared, then you can recommend to Apple that they include this spec in their iPhone.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what suits their customers' needs and wants in versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone -Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when this began, and how you have troubleshot it thus far
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Message and Apps notification do not show on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.