Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hack iCloud

I am getting phone calls telling me that my iCloud a account has been hacked

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 8:55 AM

This a scam: you haven't been hacked. End the call and don't interact with them - they are trying to fool you into giving them your ID and password.

In the unlikely event of there being a security problem with hyour account Apple will never ring you: they will lock the account and wait for you to feind out and contact them. That way you know who you are talking to.

All unexpected phone calls, emails or messages claiming that you've been hacked, or have a virus, or a payment method has failed and your account will be closed, are scams.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2021 8:55 AM in response to Rofen5454

This a scam: you haven't been hacked. End the call and don't interact with them - they are trying to fool you into giving them your ID and password.

In the unlikely event of there being a security problem with hyour account Apple will never ring you: they will lock the account and wait for you to feind out and contact them. That way you know who you are talking to.

All unexpected phone calls, emails or messages claiming that you've been hacked, or have a virus, or a payment method has failed and your account will be closed, are scams.

Hack iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.