Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My bank charged me for an in app purchase of diamonds from bigo , I didn’t receive any invoice from apple like I used to get but transaction is debited from my account , what should I do ?

My bank charged me for 2 transactions of diamond purchase from my apple id where as transaction was not successful , I used to get invoice from apple but I didn’t get invoice for these 2 transactions, how to ask apple to revert the transactions ???

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 9:57 AM

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.   *

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.  *

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 9:57 AM in response to Appstorepurchaseissue

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.   *

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.  *

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.   

My bank charged me for an in app purchase of diamonds from bigo , I didn’t receive any invoice from apple like I used to get but transaction is debited from my account , what should I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.