Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find an iPad cover to fit the model of my iPad. My model number is MD512LL/A. Can you please advise what size cover I need to purchase. All covers I’ve tried to purchase are either too large or too small. Thank you

Please help me find the correct size iPad cover for my iPad

iPad, 10

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 2:38 PM

You maybe NOT searching using the proper search terms.

Try Amazon.

You are looking for case covers that fit a 2011-2012 iPad 2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation, 9.7 inch screen iPad.

2012 iPad 4th gen iPad has “A” model numbers of A1458-1460.

Case/covers for mobile devices DO vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer..

Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 2:38 PM in response to JackGia

You maybe NOT searching using the proper search terms.

Try Amazon.

You are looking for case covers that fit a 2011-2012 iPad 2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation, 9.7 inch screen iPad.

2012 iPad 4th gen iPad has “A” model numbers of A1458-1460.

Case/covers for mobile devices DO vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer..

Good Luck!

I cannot find an iPad cover to fit the model of my iPad. My model number is MD512LL/A. Can you please advise what size cover I need to purchase. All covers I’ve tried to purchase are either too large or too small. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.