Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All purchased music not visible on Apple TV 4K

All music purchased on itunes is not visible on my apple TV 4K through the apple TV music app. Nothing shows up in the library tab. I have two other older apple TVs - and all the music shows up under the 'purchased' tab in the music app without issue. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 3:19 PM

Note that the Music app on Apple TV (4th generation or later) is for access of online music through Apple servers only, i.e. iTunes Store purchases, Apple Music subscription content, and iTunes Match subscription content (iCloud Music Library). It does this for the currently active Apple ID account.

To access Home Sharing content, use the Computers app instead.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 3:19 PM in response to Chop1970

Note that the Music app on Apple TV (4th generation or later) is for access of online music through Apple servers only, i.e. iTunes Store purchases, Apple Music subscription content, and iTunes Match subscription content (iCloud Music Library). It does this for the currently active Apple ID account.

To access Home Sharing content, use the Computers app instead.

All purchased music not visible on Apple TV 4K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.