Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App won’t start

Hello, I have downloaded an app called Geometry Dash lite and every time I start it it crashes. I have tried everything restarting the app restarting my phone and I have even tried downloading the app again. But something I found out is that when I downloaded another game with the same creator (Robtop Ab) I can’t use that app either. Does anyone know what I can do?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 3:10 PM

Hi there

I’m sorry to hear that your iPhone isn’t working as it should

generally when any app wont start from a certain developer means there is something wrong with those apps that makes them not want to open. Sometimes the apps don't like iOS updates due to new features or software that conflicts with the app. All you can do is, place feedback on one of the apps saying that they wont open. And there’s a problem. And hopefully it gets fixed

I hoped this helped

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 3:10 PM in response to Leonard0725

Hi there

I’m sorry to hear that your iPhone isn’t working as it should

generally when any app wont start from a certain developer means there is something wrong with those apps that makes them not want to open. Sometimes the apps don't like iOS updates due to new features or software that conflicts with the app. All you can do is, place feedback on one of the apps saying that they wont open. And there’s a problem. And hopefully it gets fixed

I hoped this helped

App won’t start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.