Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Geometry Dash not launching

I have an iPhone 8 and anytime I try opening any version of Geometry Dash whether it be GD Full Version, GD Lite Version, GD SubZero, etc. it just closes the app after about 2 seconds of having it opened. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but nothing works. Please help me, it's my favorite game and I'm desperate!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 11:58 AM

You will have to contact the app developer.

When you uninstalled it, was it deleted completely, or just removed from the Home screen? How to tell: use the Search to look for it, or go to the App Library see if it is in the alphabetical list.

When you delete an app as a troubleshooting step you should restart the phone before reinstalling it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 11:58 AM in response to aIec

You will have to contact the app developer.

When you uninstalled it, was it deleted completely, or just removed from the Home screen? How to tell: use the Search to look for it, or go to the App Library see if it is in the alphabetical list.

When you delete an app as a troubleshooting step you should restart the phone before reinstalling it.

Feb 23, 2022 7:28 AM in response to aIec

I also did what you said to completely uninstall the game then restart my phone and reinstall it but it didn't work. I took this problem to YouTube and I found out a possible reason as to why It won't work and I found that many other people were running into the same issue as me. The problem was blamed on the ios 15 update which apparently brought some bugs to some users like myself, which made sense to me because Geometry Dash had been working just fine before I recently updated my phone to the most recent ios update.

Geometry Dash not launching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.