Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On my iPhone XR I can’t see my iCloud files. I can however view them on my iPad(2) and my MacBook. Under settings the iCloud switch is turned on

How do I view the cloud in the browse/folder/locations?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 11:22 AM

Hello mdeviller,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about your files in iCloud Drive not appearing on your iPhone XR.

It looks like you've had the chance to review the related article above.

If you create a new folder in iCloud Drive using the Files app on your iPhone, does that new folder then appear on your iPad or MacBook?

Does that still continue if you connect your iPhone to a different Wi-Fi network?

Also, are other items syncing between your devices via iCloud properly, such as photos or contacts?

Hopefully those details will help to further isolate and address your situation.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 11:22 AM in response to mdeviller

Hello mdeviller,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about your files in iCloud Drive not appearing on your iPhone XR.

It looks like you've had the chance to review the related article above.

If you create a new folder in iCloud Drive using the Files app on your iPhone, does that new folder then appear on your iPad or MacBook?

Does that still continue if you connect your iPhone to a different Wi-Fi network?

Also, are other items syncing between your devices via iCloud properly, such as photos or contacts?

Hopefully those details will help to further isolate and address your situation.

Take care.

On my iPhone XR I can’t see my iCloud files. I can however view them on my iPad(2) and my MacBook. Under settings the iCloud switch is turned on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.