Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send out the image

Hi,

When taking photos under the "High Efficiency" saving format, I can't send out the image through email. (It was preparing and never got through the process)

However, it works when I switch to "Most compatible". How should I fix this if I really want to use "High Efficiency" mode cuz it really saves a lot of storage.

Thanks!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 4:07 AM

With Mail Drop, you can send attachments up to 5 GB in size. You can send these attachments right from Mail on your Mac, the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and from iCloud.com on your Mac or PC. All files types are supported and attachments don't count against your iCloud storage.

Mail Drop limits - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 4:07 AM in response to chrisxos

With Mail Drop, you can send attachments up to 5 GB in size. You can send these attachments right from Mail on your Mac, the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and from iCloud.com on your Mac or PC. All files types are supported and attachments don't count against your iCloud storage.

Mail Drop limits - Apple Support

Can't send out the image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.