Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating the exercise circles on Apple Watch ⌚️

Hi I stupidly went out a cycle and forgot my watch. The workout was recorded on the Strava app on my iPhone so all the data from the workout is somewhere on my iPhone. To my disappointment when I put my watch on there was no syncing and the workout info didn’t change my activity circles on my watch. I think this should have happened automatically but didn’t. Is there a way to fix this?

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 10:55 AM

Anything recorded on the phone goes directly to the health app and not to the watch,if you go to the health app your recording will be there.

And the fitness app on the phone is for recordings made with the watch,but you didn't have the watch on so there will be no record of it there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 10:55 AM in response to dannyboy174

Anything recorded on the phone goes directly to the health app and not to the watch,if you go to the health app your recording will be there.

And the fitness app on the phone is for recordings made with the watch,but you didn't have the watch on so there will be no record of it there.

Updating the exercise circles on Apple Watch ⌚️

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.