You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voice control punctuation

using voice control in Big Sur 11.5.1. I get unwanted capitalizations after each comma "," colon" :" or semi-colon ";". How do I stop this errant behavior? It if frustrating and wastes time. On the positive side, voice control dictation has vastly improved. "If only"

iMac 24″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 3:54 PM

10 replies

Aug 9, 2021 12:22 PM in response to BDAqua

Here is the screenshot. /Users/abelmerrill/Desktop/Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 3.16.41 PM.png. The automatic capitalization was turned off, so I was stumped. I also checked Preferences in Mail and could find nothin there that would cause the problem.

Appreciate. you trying to locate the problem. I recall seeing something earlier that this is a bug in the system, but don't know if that is the case.

voice control punctuation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.