Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I use swipe down to search my background apps show through and I can’t read the suggestions

When I use Siri search (pull down search) my apps show through where I should see only the search info. How do I fix this. See how the suggested apps are over the ones on the screen. Wording is double. See pic.

help me fix this please

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 12:52 PM

Hello Eblodgett1,

We see when you use the search feature on your iPhone, you're unable to see the results. We'd like to help.

Please try powering off your iPhone completely with these steps: Restart your iPhone

This can help refresh and help resolve these types of issues.

If you're continuing to experience the same thing, back up and update to iOS 14.7.1. This will guide you with these steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Updating the iOS provides you with the latest fixes and security protections.

Have a great day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2021 12:52 PM in response to Eblodgett1

Hello Eblodgett1,

We see when you use the search feature on your iPhone, you're unable to see the results. We'd like to help.

Please try powering off your iPhone completely with these steps: Restart your iPhone

This can help refresh and help resolve these types of issues.

If you're continuing to experience the same thing, back up and update to iOS 14.7.1. This will guide you with these steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Updating the iOS provides you with the latest fixes and security protections.

Have a great day.

When I use swipe down to search my background apps show through and I can’t read the suggestions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.