Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro Magic Keyboard

Hi there, my iPad Pro Magic Keyboard is not working. There are certain keys are not responding - O I U 6 7 8 K L M > ? 9

I have tried restarting the iPad but it seems like there are some issues with the keyboard itself. I've been only using this iPad and Magic Keyboard for about one and a half years. Need help on how to resolve this issue as I really love typing with my iPad.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 11:36 PM

3 replies

Aug 8, 2021 11:51 PM in response to Jasmine22ckm

Jasmine22ckm Said:

"iPad Pro Magic Keyboard: Hi there, my iPad Pro Magic Keyboard is not working. There are certain keys are not responding - O I U 6 7 8 K L M > ? 9 I have tried restarting the iPad but it seems like there are some issues with the keyboard itself. I've been only using this iPad and Magic Keyboard for about one and a half years. Need help on how to resolve this issue as I really love typing with my iPad."

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

Take this back to the seller, and see if you can return it or get a new one. If Apple is the seller, then contact them. First off, note that that you have a 14-day return policy with Apple. Secondly, you have 60 days since you purchase to get extended coverage (AppleCare Plus). With no coverage, you device comes with a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, contact Apple, seeing if you can get this returned or serviced.

Apple Phone Support:

iPad Pro Magic Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.