Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reorganize App Library

Can I reorganize the “App Library” Screen on iPhone?

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 3:48 PM

4 replies

Aug 13, 2021 6:03 AM in response to Ihalligan

Ihalligan wrote:

Unfortunately, Apple won't allow you to reorganize, switch off or do anything useful with the App Library. Apparently, they've designed it to be a completely useless folder that just lurks on the edge of your screen for no good reason.

The fact that you don't like it doesn't mean that everyone hates it. I find it quite useful. I, however, would never be so arrogant as to assume my opinion was universal.

The best option available is to buy a different phone and to complain about it here as often as you can. Daily if you have the time, more often if you're able.

It's certainly your time to waste. And a waste it would be as Apple doesn't read these forums for suggestions. If you actually want Apple to know how upsetting this is to you, use the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

Aug 13, 2021 1:45 AM in response to jcs67

Unfortunately, Apple won't allow you to reorganize, switch off or do anything useful with the App Library. Apparently, they've designed it to be a completely useless folder that just lurks on the edge of your screen for no good reason. The best option available is to buy a different phone and to complain about it here as often as you can. Daily if you have the time, more often if you're able.

Aug 13, 2021 4:55 AM in response to Ihalligan

Ihalligan wrote:

Unfortunately, Apple won't allow you to reorganize, switch off or do anything useful with the App Library. Apparently, they've designed it to be a completely useless folder that just lurks on the edge of your screen for no good reason. The best option available is to buy a different phone and to complain about it here as often as you can. Daily if you have the time, more often if you're able.

Amazingly huge waste of anyone's time for a feature that as you say hangs out at the edge of your home screens and is a feature one never, ever has to see or use. But if this is such a huge issue for you which would get you to do what you suggest, you clearly have too much time on your hands and even then, it would seem you could find something more useful to do with that time.

Reorganize App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.