Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update my iOS version!!!

Help !!! My iPhone update crack and it’s say I didn’t connect to WiFi but I 100%sure I’m connecting to WiFi and hv enough storage to update.. and if I don’t update to the latest iOS version it dont let me use mobile data🥲definitely my phone is trash outside..can’t call,can’t use mobile data

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 9:09 PM

4 replies

Aug 9, 2021 10:47 PM in response to lapstep

lapstep Said:

"I can’t update my iOS version!!!: Help !!! My iPhone update crack and it’s say I didn’t connect to WiFi but I 100%sure I’m connecting to WiFi and hv enough storage to update.. and if I don’t update to the latest iOS version it dont let me use mobile data🥲definitely my phone is trash outside..can’t call,can’t use mobile data"

-------

Use a Computer to Update:

Have a computer handy? If so, see if you can update it through use of a computer. Go Here:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

Updating Via Cellular:

You need an iPhone 12 with 5G to update your iPhone over mobile data, as of this post. So, if you do not have that model, then the update just will not work. Learn more here: Use an iPhone 12, that is using 5G in order to update over Cellular - User Tip

Aug 9, 2021 10:49 PM in response to lapstep

How to Delete Software Update on iPhone and iPad

1. Step #1. Launch Settings app → Tap on General.
  2. Step #2. Tap on iPhone Storage.
  3. Step #3. Check for the iOS software version in the list and tap on it.
  4. Step #4. Tap on Delete Update.
  5. Step #5. Tap on Delete Update to confirm.

Follow these steps to delete the current update that is downloaded on your phone. Then restart your phone, go back into the update and download the update again and try again.

I can’t update my iOS version!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.