Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I save pictures and videos in an iPhone 7 Plus, which is showing only apple logo

The apple logo is constantly showing on the screen. It started with a “storage is full” message. Therafter I tried to delete videos and pictures, but couldn’t do it as it would reappear after deletion. I tried to buy 50 gb of iCloud storage space for limited backup, but it didn’t work, because it did not permit me to buy, stating that ‘an error has occurred’. So I decided to restart the phone, that’s since when only apple logo is continuously showing about three days now. But upon pressing together volume low button and the button on other side for about 8 to 10 seconds, it goes off intermittently and sometimes for longer duration until the phone is disturbed, eg when plugged in for charging.

I want to save videos and pics, phone is 256 gigs 7 plus. Is there any way out?

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 5:03 AM

Hello,

Start here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen

If you can get it restarted, you need to immediately free up local storage. See this for detail:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Note: When you delete photos and videos, they must also be deleted from album "Recently Deleted" to truly free up storage.

Also see:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2021 5:03 AM in response to Nomwick

Hello,

Start here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen

If you can get it restarted, you need to immediately free up local storage. See this for detail:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Note: When you delete photos and videos, they must also be deleted from album "Recently Deleted" to truly free up storage.

Also see:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Good luck.

How do I save pictures and videos in an iPhone 7 Plus, which is showing only apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.