Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch SE red snake charging screen

I bough a new apple watch (SE) from 5 days ago but unfortunately i found a red snake charging screen and it turns green when it is plugged in.

i searched many times on google & youtube regarding solution to remove the said screen and restart my watch but unfortunately nothing happens ,so i need recommendations what to do!!

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 10:40 AM

Perhaps this article will help:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Find out what to do if your Apple Watch Series 5 or Apple Watch SE is in Power Reserve and won’t charge.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

You should have 14 days to return the watch for any reason, so I wouldn't fool with it much more. See the 'Exchange an item' section in:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2021 10:40 AM in response to hatem166

Perhaps this article will help:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Find out what to do if your Apple Watch Series 5 or Apple Watch SE is in Power Reserve and won’t charge.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

You should have 14 days to return the watch for any reason, so I wouldn't fool with it much more. See the 'Exchange an item' section in:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Apple watch SE red snake charging screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.