Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm icon and good morning screen

I can’t seem to figure out how to get the alarm icon at the top of my phone to go away and I don’t even have any alarms set. I also can’t get rid of the good morning thing when I open my phone it is so annoying.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 6:52 AM

Hi Deadly_Beauty,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have no alarms on, but you have the icon showing along the top of iPhone. Check in Settings > General > iPhone Storage for any third-party alarm apps you may have installed. If you use Bedtime, this will set an alarm. Check out Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 6:52 AM in response to Deadly_Beauty

Hi Deadly_Beauty,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have no alarms on, but you have the icon showing along the top of iPhone. Check in Settings > General > iPhone Storage for any third-party alarm apps you may have installed. If you use Bedtime, this will set an alarm. Check out Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone.

Regards.

Alarm icon and good morning screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.