Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I charge iPad 6 generation with lightening to usb-c cable and usb-c power adapter?

Can I charge iPad 6 generation with lightening to usb-c cable and usb-c power adapter? If so would it also be faster than lightening cord/adapter?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 11:08 PM

Doglover71 Said:

"Can I charge iPad 6 generation with lightening to usb-c cable and usb-c power adapter? If so would it also be faster than lightening cord/adapter?"

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

Yes. I do, and it works just fine. You don't have to go brand-for brand (Apple-for-Apple) but I always do. So, maybe consider getting an Apple brand cable, rather than a third-party one, for trustworthiness, and reliability.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2021 11:08 PM in response to Doglover71

Doglover71 Said:

"Can I charge iPad 6 generation with lightening to usb-c cable and usb-c power adapter? If so would it also be faster than lightening cord/adapter?"

-------

Based on Personal Experience:

Yes. I do, and it works just fine. You don't have to go brand-for brand (Apple-for-Apple) but I always do. So, maybe consider getting an Apple brand cable, rather than a third-party one, for trustworthiness, and reliability.

Can I charge iPad 6 generation with lightening to usb-c cable and usb-c power adapter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.