Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch heart rate monitor not working

Frustrated with heart rate monitor not working. The case number is 101458733133.

spent the whole day yesterday talking to apple support. Diagnostics show no problem.

any solution ? Anyone else facing this issue with the latest update. I have Apple Watch series 6 with iPhone 6 SE.

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 5:39 AM

No it wasn’t the issue with the workout power saving mode. It suddenly started working again after 2 days. The only thing I did during that time was charge the watch couple of times when it died completely... and also changed the text on the phone to smaller size ~> which I am sure has no relation to the problem... also just when it stopped working I had updated couple of software versions on both watch and phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 5:39 AM in response to RanjanD

No it wasn’t the issue with the workout power saving mode. It suddenly started working again after 2 days. The only thing I did during that time was charge the watch couple of times when it died completely... and also changed the text on the phone to smaller size ~> which I am sure has no relation to the problem... also just when it stopped working I had updated couple of software versions on both watch and phone.

Apple Watch heart rate monitor not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.