Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. I cannot find the Advanced option to retrieve my lost Calendar Events. Can you please assist me. Thanks.

I am trying to retrive my lost calendar events and i cannot find the advance option on my iCloud account to restore calendar. Is there other way to restore calendar past events?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 11:43 AM

Hello iamjen,

Welcome, and thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to lend a hand and see if we can help find your calendar events.

The article you were looking at, If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud is the right place to start from. 

Are you signing into your iCloud account using a computer? If not, you will need to use a computer to be able to see the Advanced option you are looking for.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 11:43 AM in response to iamjen

Hello iamjen,

Welcome, and thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to lend a hand and see if we can help find your calendar events.

The article you were looking at, If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud is the right place to start from. 

Are you signing into your iCloud account using a computer? If not, you will need to use a computer to be able to see the Advanced option you are looking for.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Cheers!

Hi. I cannot find the Advanced option to retrieve my lost Calendar Events. Can you please assist me. Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.