Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

posts on Community site

Why am I all of a sudden receiving HUNDREDS of Apple Support Communities emails...all unsolicited? All not in response to any posts of mine since I never posted anything recently on the Community site! And the issues are all varied: "Clear gift card balance before switching country "; "Can't reset security questions "; "Family Share"; "Deleting iclouds off device"; "Can I chat with someone." And the list goes on...682 emails! Yup. 682...as of 9:02p PST. The next time I check my email I am positive that I will have 20, or 50, or more Apple Support Communities emails in my InBox. What is going on?!!!!! Did I do something to cause this? Regardless, can anyone help me to turn this onslaught off? HELP!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 11:17 AM

You will also need to make sure to change the settings in a community:

If you post/answer once, the button on right (on my screenshot it shows "following" because I am) will automatically go to following. So, click on it so it shows "follow" - that takes the entire community off the list (as long as you also have your Preferences set to not receive emails).

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 11:17 AM in response to GreggCirillo

You will also need to make sure to change the settings in a community:

If you post/answer once, the button on right (on my screenshot it shows "following" because I am) will automatically go to following. So, click on it so it shows "follow" - that takes the entire community off the list (as long as you also have your Preferences set to not receive emails).

posts on Community site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.