Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not receiving the forwarded emails when using the Apple ID private relay.

I used the Sign In with Apple on the Celsius wallet app but I’m not receiving the forwarded emails. On the Celsius wallet app, I can see the @privaterelay email that was used. But when I go into settings > password & security > Apps using Apple ID > Celsius wallet, it does not show the @privaterelay email. Instead is says that I shared my name and email. I called Celsius support and that are unable to change the email. How do I link up the @privatelrelay email to my iCloud email?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 7:36 AM

My iCloud email address that receives forwarded emails is correct. When I signed up in the Celsius wallet app, I chose to hide my email so all emails that I receive from Celsius is going to the dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com). But as you can see in the picture that I posted, apple is showing that I signed up using my actual iCloud email address and that there is no dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com) linked to my account under the app. I need to link that dummy email address back together with my iCloud email address.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 7:36 AM in response to Eric Root

My iCloud email address that receives forwarded emails is correct. When I signed up in the Celsius wallet app, I chose to hide my email so all emails that I receive from Celsius is going to the dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com). But as you can see in the picture that I posted, apple is showing that I signed up using my actual iCloud email address and that there is no dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com) linked to my account under the app. I need to link that dummy email address back together with my iCloud email address.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

I’m not receiving the forwarded emails when using the Apple ID private relay.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.