Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve used my adapter for years but today I tried it using the peacock app. I could hear audio but no video. Any help?

I’ve used my adapter for years but today I tried it using the peacock app. I could hear audio but no video. Any help?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 5:07 PM

1 reply

Aug 13, 2021 11:39 AM in response to glennaoctober

Hi glennaoctober,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that when you connect iPhone using an adapter there's no video and we're happy to help! If you haven't already done so, follow the steps below and check to see if the problem is still there after each one: 

1. Disconnect adapter from iPhone, then reconnect adapter: Connect iPhone to a display with a cable
  2. Quit and reopen the Peacock app: Quit and reopen an app on iPhone
  3. Restart iPhone
  4. Update Peacock app: How to manually update apps on your Apple device
  5. Back up iPhone and Update iOS on iPhone
  6. Remove Peacock app, then redownload Peacock app:

Remove apps from iPhone

Redownload apps and games from Apple 

If you're still having problems with no video on Peacock, we suggest you test the video with another video app, for example the Apple TV app: Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.