Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible change the volume on an individual alarm?

I just got my very first iPhone, the iPhone 12 Pro, after years of having only Samsung phones. I specifically miss the ability to set alarms to begin ringing softly and gradually getting louder that I had on my last Samsung phone, the Galaxy S10. I imagine there is a way to do this on my new phone, but I just can't find it. Also curious how to turn off and snooze alarms when the minimized screen shows, it seems to only snooze.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 6:27 AM

If you're using Sleep tracking alarms, you can adjust the volume of individual alarms in your Sleep schedule in the Health app.

No, the built-in Clock doesn't allow you to set a gradually increasing volume. However, there lots of other alarm apps available in the App Store. As I recall, that's often a feature.

I'm not sure what you mean by "minimized screen". If you get a notification that the alarm is going off, put your finger on it and pull down. You can snooze or turn it off, at least as I recall.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 6:27 AM in response to GuacamoleGirl

If you're using Sleep tracking alarms, you can adjust the volume of individual alarms in your Sleep schedule in the Health app.

No, the built-in Clock doesn't allow you to set a gradually increasing volume. However, there lots of other alarm apps available in the App Store. As I recall, that's often a feature.

I'm not sure what you mean by "minimized screen". If you get a notification that the alarm is going off, put your finger on it and pull down. You can snooze or turn it off, at least as I recall.

Is it possible change the volume on an individual alarm?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.