Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn’t let me get in my account but do have any other way besides my iPhone

All those other devices arnt mine only have one phone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 7:09 PM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 7:09 PM in response to Hot51

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

My iPhone doesn’t let me get in my account but do have any other way besides my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.