Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has an update but every time I try to update it it says I have no internet or service what should I do ?

So my iPhone has an update but every time I try to update it it says I have no service or internet, when I am connected to the internet, does anyone have this problem to ? It says it downloaded but I still need to install it, this is for ios 14.7.1

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:20 PM

This can be a minor glitch that can be fixed easily. I suggest you try restarting your iPhone and then go for installing the software. If that doesn't help you can remove the downloaded software from your iPhone and then download it again. You can refer to these steps to How to delete downloaded software update on iPhone and iPad. Additionally, make sure you're connected to a plausible internet connection for downloading the software.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 11:20 PM in response to Growan123

This can be a minor glitch that can be fixed easily. I suggest you try restarting your iPhone and then go for installing the software. If that doesn't help you can remove the downloaded software from your iPhone and then download it again. You can refer to these steps to How to delete downloaded software update on iPhone and iPad. Additionally, make sure you're connected to a plausible internet connection for downloading the software.

My iPhone has an update but every time I try to update it it says I have no internet or service what should I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.