Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t screen mirror Peacock TV from my iPhone to my Vizio

I can’t screen mirror Peacock TV to my Vizio. I have sound but no video.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 10:51 AM

Hi Jbrowayton,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with AirPlay. As we understand, you don't see any video.

Have a look here: If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device.

Have you restarted both the TV and iPhone?

Are both updated completely?

Have you tested any other videos from your iPhone besides what's available in Peacock? This can help isolate the issue further.

Let us know how it goes.

Have a fantastic day!

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 10:51 AM in response to Jbrowayton

Hi Jbrowayton,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with AirPlay. As we understand, you don't see any video.

Have a look here: If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device.

Have you restarted both the TV and iPhone?

Are both updated completely?

Have you tested any other videos from your iPhone besides what's available in Peacock? This can help isolate the issue further.

Let us know how it goes.

Have a fantastic day!

I can’t screen mirror Peacock TV from my iPhone to my Vizio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.