Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods stopped working.

My airpods stopped working. They are full charged but no sound comes out?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 12:45 PM

Hi,

Try the troubleshooting help in this Apple support article > If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

3 replies

Aug 30, 2021 7:56 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

I suddenly have the same issue today. My iMac and iPhone stopped finding or using my AirPods. It has nothing to do with the troubleshooting article. They are fully charged. Suddenly, the other person couldn't hear my audio. I went to Bluetooth in settings, removed it and tried to reconnect, then my iMac and iPhone couldn't find the AirPods on Bluetooth. I tried rebooting wifi for the iMac and phone. That did not help.

Aug 30, 2021 8:24 PM in response to Needing7yearoldconsult

Me again. I was away for a few days. Not sure what happened, but maybe there was a power outage. I recharged my AirPods (I think the charge was already OK, but one step) and opened the case, had to press the button on the back of the case til it turned white and I was able to use bluetooth and connect to devices again.

Hope this helps.

My AirPods stopped working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.