Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve just got a new iPhone music is there but when playing no sound

I have new iPhone 11 music has come over but when playing no sound

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 4:50 AM

7 replies

Aug 15, 2021 8:28 AM in response to marita275

My best guesses, based on your question:

1. Is there any chance you switched it to silent mode with the switch that's on the side of your phone on the upper left? If the switch is pushed back, you'll see a bit of red next to it, meaning the sound is off. Switch it forward to turn on the ringer/sound.
  2. Or it has the volume down all the way? (click the upper button that's just below the Silent mode switch. You can also change volume from the phone's Control Center when the phone's showing the Home page (all the apps listed). Get there by swiping your finger up from the bottom of the screen, then should should see a large box on the right with a speaker icon. Drag that up to increase the volume.

Good luck!

I’ve just got a new iPhone music is there but when playing no sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.